The FW on the Unity is always being updated. The latest versions of the fw will always be in the Unity app or on our the software download links on the Unity product page! https://www.enertionboards.com/focbox-speed-controller/focbox-unity-dual-motor-foc-controller-esc/
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to use single switch to turn off two Unitys connected via CANBUS?
- Can I flash Unity firmware on FOCBOX?
- Can I replace native Bluetooth module with my own?
- How to put Unity on always on mode?
- Is it possible to connect 2 receivers to the Unity?
- Is it possible to connect only single motor to Unity and operate?
- Is it possible to work with 14s system with Unity?
- My motors do not fit the 3.5mm connectors that came with the FOCBOX
- Under the motor temp limits tab in the FOCBOX Tool. What is the motor beta slider for?
- Unity is based on which hardware?