It’s based on none of the hardware versions, it is its own beast. This is the reason the firmware is also unique to the unity.
Articles in this section
- Can I flash Unity firmware on FOCBOX?
- Can I replace native Bluetooth module with my own?
- How to put Unity on always on mode?
- Is it possible to connect 2 receivers to the Unity?
- Is it possible to connect only single motor to Unity and operate?
- Is it possible to work with 14s system with Unity?
- Under the motor temp limits tab in the FOCBOX Tool. What is the motor beta slider for?
- Unity is based on which hardware?
- Unity is showing Serial Port I/O error in Windows using FOCBOX Tool or UI, What should I do?
- What comes with FOCBOX Unity (inside the box)?