It’s based on none of the hardware versions, it is its own beast. This is the reason the firmware is also unique to the unity.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to use single switch to turn off two Unitys connected via CANBUS?
- Can I flash Unity firmware on FOCBOX?
- Can I replace native Bluetooth module with my own?
- How to put Unity on always on mode?
- Is it possible to connect 2 receivers to the Unity?
- Is it possible to connect only single motor to Unity and operate?
- Is it possible to work with 14s system with Unity?
- My motors do not fit the 3.5mm connectors that came with the FOCBOX
- Under the motor temp limits tab in the FOCBOX Tool. What is the motor beta slider for?
- Unity is based on which hardware?