The Raptor 2 has a built in Bluetooth module. This will be used to monitor the status of the R2 while riding. While Enertion does not have an official app for the R2 as of yet, there are many apps that are publicly available on the DIY scene. Some of those apps are Metr, Eskate VESC, Xmatic
Articles in this section
- Raptor 2.1 Motor Stuttering | Board Won't turn Off/On | Power Cutting Out
- My motors shift left and right
- My board's range is lower then I expected
- My wheels are worn down and nearly falling apart!
- My board is not turning on
- My board is not charging
- My front hanger broke!
- My wheels are off center, wobbling or vibrating
- My battery wont charge all the way to 100%
- How to adjust if Raptor 2.1 is not showing up to 49 KM/H speed in FOCBOX UI?