Brush-less Direct Current (BLDC) mode is the conventional way that electric skateboards have been built. BLDC mode offers ease of use, reliability and high adjust ability. This mode is recommended for entry level enthusiasts. BLDC does tend to be significantly louder when operating over FOC mode. This is just due to the method used by the Focbox to spin the motors.
Articles in this section
- What screw size is for mounting holes of FOCBOX?
- How to update/flash the firmware on Focbox/Vesc/R1
- How to connect dual Legacy Focboxes
- How do I configure my Focbox?
- Split PPM or Can-bus
- Can I use 2 motors on 1 Focbox?
- What is the Focbox?
- What is BLDC mode?
- What is FOC mode?
- Focbox Physical Dimensions