There is a lot of debate about which method is the best for controlling 2 Focboxes together. We use Can-bus connectors to ensure that all aspects of the Focbox are utilized. But rest assured, the Focbox will accept both ways of connection.
Articles in this section
- What screw size is for mounting holes of FOCBOX?
- How to update/flash the firmware on Focbox/Vesc/R1
- How to connect dual Legacy Focboxes
- How do I configure my Focbox?
- Split PPM or Can-bus
- Can I use 2 motors on 1 Focbox?
- What is the Focbox?
- What is BLDC mode?
- What is FOC mode?
- Focbox Physical Dimensions