How do I become an affiliate?
You can sign up easily to our Affiliate Program by just entering your email address!
How does it work?
- In order to qualify, one customer(the referrer) must refer another customer (the referee) who purchases and keeps the Raptor 2 product for 90 calendar days after delivery.
- The affiliate receives AUD$100 into their nominated PayPal account. Payments will only be processed into a PayPal account and some currency conversion variances may apply.
- The referee receives a discount coupon which will be equivalent to USD$100 discount deducted from the purchase price of a Raptor 2.
How do I check my commissions?
- When you sign up to the affiliate program, you will receive an email from email@example.com - this contains the link to your Affiliate Account, where you can track your commissions.
- Please search for email inbox for 'Leaddyno' if you seem to have misplaced your information.
- If you can't find your original email, you can use this link and click 'forgot password' to reset your account password.
I got an email saying someone I referred bought something, but I can't see the commission on my page
- Please note, that commissions are only paid (as per our Terms and Conditions) for referees who purchase a Raptor 2 using your code. They are not paid for the purchase of any other product that we stock.
When do I get paid?
- After your referee has received and subsequently kept their Raptor 2 for 90 calendar days, your commissions will be processed by our accounts team.
Can I get paid directly into my account instead of Paypal?
- Commissions are only paid through Paypal for security purposes.