As the Raptor 2 is built with a direct drive system, the motors apply no drag force unlike a belt drive. Therefore, as soon as you let go of the throttle or brake, it feels like a normal longboard.
Articles in this section
- How to maintain your R2
- How to flash the firmware on the R2
- Changing the bearings on your R2
- How to change the deck on the r2
- What is the correct way to plug in the receiver plug?
- How to change your motor
- How to lubricate your bearings
- How do I add the correct amount of torque to my axle nuts?
- How to re-seat the lid
- How do I change the outwheels?